Why not brush up on your skills with some expert advice. Whether you need help with your sewing machine, guidance through a sewing project or something more specific, Test Valley Textiles can help.
- Tuition is available on a one to one basis or at my dressmaking workshops
- I am happy to give instruction for most sewing machines, including overlockers.
- You might be interested in brushing up on your skills and techniques such as zip insertions or how to use interfacings.
- Perhaps you have a few items on the go that have come to a stop due to a tricky section and you could do with some guidance and support.
- Help with reading and understanding dressmaking patterns is a common request that i can help with as is how to carry out garment fittings and alterations.
- I hope to be able to help with all your sewing requests, but space is limited so please give me a call and I will see what I can do.
- The cost is £25 per hour.
- Maximum of 3 hours can be booked at any one time.
- Basic sewing skills classes on a one to one basis, where you can bring your own sewing machine, learn how to thread it up and use it. Classes are for 1 or 2 hours and tailored to your individual needs.